Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Thank You

Since my family and I appeared on UTV Live over the summer holiday, I was contacted by Titanic Belfast and the Grand Opera House, Belfast. This was because before I went to Bristol, England for the biopsy of Annie (my brain tumour), I wrote a short list of the things I would like to see/do before I go to Bristol. I completed some of the things on this list such as, going to Bubbacue Restaurant,  Paint Me Glaze MeThe Cookie Box and have a leaving party with my friends and family at Home Restaurant. I ran out of time to go to the Grand Opera House and Titanic Belfast. I was really disappointed as I wanted to try and get everything done on my list. I was delighted when I received an email from Titanic Belfast, to say that they would like to invite my family and I to visit. We had a brilliant time and we are very thankful for them organising and inviting us. We were given a special guided tour called Titanic Discovery, which I would highly recommend you to go on. The same day that my family and I were invited to go Titanic Belfast, I got another email from the Grand Opera House, inviting my family and I to see the musical Evita on Friday 6th September 2013. My sister and I had never seen this musical before so we were really looking forward to it. Before my family and I went to see Evita, we went out for a very delicious meal at The Barking Dog, which is a lovely restaurant located in Belfast. Evita is a phenomenal musical, the actors and actresses were fantastic and had amazing singing voices. I'm delighted we were invited to see it.


Me standing outside Titanic Belfast.

Titanic Belfast.

Titanic Belfast.  

Me at the Grand Opera House.

My sister, Rebecca and I at the
Grand Opera House.

Me at The Barking Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment